Friday, March 27, 2009

Everything you will ever need, you already have

I love my little chickens!!! They are the joy of my life.

My best friend Natalee and I shootin' pool at Noah's. I sucked really bad.

Matt, Olive and I havin' some family time at Noah's.
We are to cute!!


Mommy and Olive at our ward Christmas party. Look at those eyes!!


My best bud Gage and his friend Ethan. They have so much fun together!!






My beautiful Olive smiling for the camera. She is the happiest baby in the world. And such a jabber mouth. We have no idea where she gets it from!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey chika I forgot your new email addy. If you check this please email it to forgetful me again! Thanks a million!
    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there
    It's me.. looking firward to seeing some new pictures. :) miss you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woot woot you have a blog!! your children are beautiful as ever!! keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete